Global Focus is UNHCR’s main operational reporting portal for donors and other key partners. It provides an overview of the protection risks that refugees and other populations of concern to UNHCR face across the world, as well as regularly updated information about the organization’s programmes, operations, financial requirements, funding levels and donor contributions.
The site has been newly redesigned and linked to UNHCR’s new COMPASS results-based management platform. On this platform you can find:
- Budget and Expenditure dashboard
- Contributions dashboard
- Donor ranking by year
- Donor visibility profiles
- Operational pages, with latest updates, population planning figures, budget and expenditure by year, detailed year-end reports and country operation plans for 40+ big operations
- Regional pages, with population planning figures, budget and executive summary
- Situation pages, with latest updates, accompanying narrative and budget
- Situation reports
- Spotlight pages: Climate Action, IDP Initiative and Statelessness
Global Focus upgrade and migration are still ongoing, and we will continue to augment the website with new and previously existing features.
For any feedback or questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.